Friday, July 12, 2013

Wreck This Journey! Week 1



Get flipping excited, everybody -- it's Wreck This Journal time!

We just completed Week One (one page a day, 5 days a week), and I am all kinds of embarrassed to discover that I am *terrible* at vlogging! My hat is off to all you regular vloggers - hot damn.

That said, we all know practice is a part of the process (right?) -- so I'm looking forward to getting better in future videos. In the meantime, enjoy my first tottering steps, and don't forget to link to your own response videos below!

::UPDATE:: Driving seven hours to a lake in Minneapolis makes it difficult to upload videos to YouTube. Once I'm off the road, I'll get it up here, promise.

::UPDATE UPDATE:: At long last, here it is!! (Yeah, I know, only took me an extra week. Great terribleness takes time, kids!)


No comments:

Post a Comment