Friday, May 3, 2013

Art So Small, It Fits In Your Mailbox


We've been talking all week about encouragement and why you should give some and get some and how we sent out handmade encouragement postcards to some creatives in need, so I figured it was high time we showcased some example of just how awesome postcards can be --

I give you . . . ALTERED POSTCARDS!!!

Check out some of the goodness: 

Made by daisy69778

Made by Mandy's Magical World of Art

Made by Susan LotusFlower
And there's a whole lot more where those came from here. Feeling inspired yet? I know I am! I'm going to finish up my postcards to mail out today -- what about you? Send pictures of your mini-artworks to theartabyss@gmail.com, and we'll post them here. Can't wait to see what you make!



No comments:

Post a Comment